I have other posts in mind, but today I'll try to have some fun.
So (way back when) I set up a private blog and a photo one, when I tried to keep up with a weekly photo-shoot blog. All that's gone to the back burner due to lack of time, creativity, what have you. Well, the private blog mainly because blogger doesn't update anyone's reader when you post. Nice.
I'm not sure out of my "followers" who reads my lovely contributions to online ramblings regularly, so this may fail horribly but maybe it's time to have a little fun with the photo blog. The catch is I'm hoping it's more of a reader contribution deal, but for now I'll start things off.
The idea is pretty simple (i.e. dumb) Random pic of the day. I was going to make it a "stupid people" segment but we'll open it up to any picture that makes you smile, roll your eyes, what have you. So, email me any pic, what category you'd like it to fall under, and we'll go from there. If you want a link back to your blog, no problem. If I make anyone laugh, smile or likewise, I'll consider it a somewhat success.
Check it out......
Tomorrow (ish) a more thoughtful post.
Can't wait to go have a little peek...
ReplyDelete