As most IRL people know, little sister's wedding was last week and I promise a bunch of pictures when I get some nice high-res (aka not taken via phone) photos. Moving on............
- Our somewhat vacation is next week - we're technically off work which means we'll probably spend a lot of time either at work or doing things I wouldn't tend to call vacation. (Like hubby's plan to either fix the yard or the cars)
- I can only sum up our trip to New York as an experience. The girls did really well, but we never factored in how the first few days back at home would go. Can we say "baby hangover?"
- I seriously have decided I hate my hair.
- While I'm not pro-pesticide, I have to wave the white flag for tonight. Our plum tree is in very bad shape, so sorry, the Japanese beetles had to go.
- I love our girls, but the couple days off and on while driving to New York (sans kids) were so.........quiet. Even got through three brand new books (thanks mom!!)
- We have a new roof. Not that exciting, but watching hubby makes up for it. I now realize his excitement at a new roof must equal a day at the mall for me. Literally, it took him multiple trips to both Lowe's and Home Depot to decide on a color and he still isn't sure he picked the right one.
- Apparently we're raising very particular girls. They had (yellow) cakes to take home this week that they had made at school. That night I asked Audrey if she wanted some, and she quickly responded "no, I wanna choc-kit cake." Granted, both hubby and I would agree, but sheesh.
- Audrey is quite the observer. She's very quick to say "goodbye Mommy, Daddy" anytime she sees us talking with her teachers. Guess we're ruining her grand plan. The bad part is she's starting to rub off on Allie.
- Hubby's convinced I'm going to end up on Toddlers and Tiaras since Audrey is in a magazine contest. Eh, okay so due to lack of pictures I didn't enter Allie but still, you have to have a little fun, right? Okay, maybe's he's right. Haha. https://www.stlouiskidsmagazine.com/coverkids/vote/1/true See, vote now! (yeah, I used her full name Audrina)
- I hate (make that as bold as you can) my new laptop. It has the pickiest touchpad and it's driving me crazy. Very upset I had to give up my old one.
Visit our host Danifred @ Sippy Cups for more.

I swear, I think there needs to be vacation from vacations, especially for kids.
ReplyDeleteAny vacation/trip is expensive which stinks.
ReplyDeleteNot a bad mom, a trip away from the kids would be great.
I clicked over and voted.