Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers - the "feeling lazy & using pictures edition"



Sadly, the pics are also FB ones so might not be new for some of you.  (Again, emphasizing the word lazy)

  • Toddler logic is in a league all by itself.  I told Audrey, who has been wanting to be carried everywhere lately, she was getting big so she could walk a little on her own when we picked them up from school.  She turned to hubby and said "mommy too little to carry me!"   Um, no, not exactly what I meant. 
  • We were very happy tonight that the girls were entertaining themselves while we got dinner ready.  That is until we saw what they were doing - pretty amusing, but how does one (or two) decide their shoes must take over the play kitchen?
  • Ah, so the question "are they identical" still remains.  (To go on record, I say they're not)  However, they are close enough to fool their aunt, who was, until these pics, 100% on knowing who's who.  (Tricky, tricky to have the non-pacifer user not playing fair)
  • I promise one day I'll get some wedding pics up - however, the girls' second flower dresses came in for my brother's wedding, so at least you can see that.  Not sure why Allie is making a face, she's been in a dress mode all week. 
  • Having toddlers is first off, a quick way to make sure you censor anything you say as they will remember it.   Secondly, that works the same for anything they see.  Tonight, they got out their little cell phones and I heard such things as "talking to grandma on speaker,"  "Hi (Uncle) Kiss (Chris), drinking appletinis?"  and "Daddy, drive faster, pass a car"   (In toddler speak of course)  
  • The appletini story is a much longer one, we'll get to that another time. 
  • So a boy at school thinks Allie is pretty, and now Audrey always needs to say goodbye and hug a particular boy.  Really?  Girls, no dating until you're thirty, remember?   I do feel for them though - when they do start dating, hubby's going to have a field day. 
  • Latest favorite hairstyle


Visit our host Danifred @ Sippy Cups for more.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - their baby faces are disappearing so fast! Oh yes, all three of mine pick up on little things both daddy and I have said.

    ReplyDelete